TERMS AND CONDITIONS
PEPSI REWARDs PROMO APPLICATION
Pepsi Rewards App Promotion is bright to you by Pepsi Cola products Cambodia, Angkor Beverage Company.
The Contest begins on June 1, 2019 at 12:01 A.M. and ends on December 31, 2019 at 11:59 P.M. will be the official clock of the Contest (“Contest Period”).
WHO ARE QUALIFIED TO JOIN:
Pepsi Rewards App is allow to download from Google Play or App Store. This promotion is offered only for Cambodian citizen who are at least thirteen (13) years old at the time of entry. Winners of the MAJOR and GRAND prize who are below 18 years old will be required to be represented by a legal guardian when he/she claims his/her prize.
HOW TO JOIN:
Step 1: Buy any of the following products from any retail outlets with the tap and cap with promo design that has codes under it:
- Pepsi Regular: Can 330 mL and PET 1.5L
- Mirinda Orange: Can 330 mL
- Mirinda Green: Can 330 mL
- 7Up: Can 330 mL
- Sting Yellow(Gold Rush): Can 330 mL and 500 mL
- Sting Red(Berry Blast): Can 330 mL and 500 mL
(Collectively referred to as “Participating Products”).
Step 2: Find the 10-digit unique alphanumeric code under the tap / cap and enter it into Pepsi Rewards App to save the points
HOW TO REGISTER:
- Download Pepsi Rewards from AppStore/ PlayStore
- After downloaded, Open the app and Login with Facebook account.
- User data Information sent will be kept confidential and will only be used by Pepsi Cambodia and its partners for this promotion
- A facebook account can be registered to one person only
Once login, just completed the info that require and verify the phone number.
- Example: Name, Email, DoB, City, Phone Number and Verify with One Time Password.
- The Organizers will not be liable for any loss of data due to server issues and other technical faults that may come up during the Promotion Period. In such a scenario, the Organizers reserve the right to decide on the winners.
- If due to technical reasons or issues beyond the control of the Sponsor, the Code does not reach the Sponsor data base via SMS, the Sponsor’s shall not be responsible for the same.
HOW TO WIN:
- Each codes under the tap/ cap will reward 1 point to 100 points randomly.
- The consumer can save points to redeem the prizes between Wing Money Prizes or Pepsi Prizes with limited edition,
- Every type of point is valid to redeem for promotion period from today till 31st December 2019
- All users are eligible to win the Major and Grand prizes. The participant must have save enough the point from codes under the tap/cap to exchange the prizes.
- 1 valid code is equivalent to one raffle entry. All accumulated entries collected throughout the Contest Period will be eligible for the daily and grand draw.
Winners will be determined via the following:
- MINOR prize winners who win during the Contest Period daily will instantly get 10000 points and Pepsi Prizes from August 1, 2019 – August 28, 2019
- MAJOR prize winner will be determined via event raffle.
- Grand prize winner will be determined via a raffle draw every month on Date 30th from August to December 2019.
- For MAJOR and GRAND prizes, participants will receive a call from an authorized Brand Marketing Team representative within 24 hours of the draw to validate the participant’s registration details.
- For MINOR prize winners, participants do not need to register to get the prize.
- For MAJOR and GRAND prize winners, a winning lucky draw will only be valid upon confirmation of a Brand Marketing Team through a notification call on the ID Account registered in app.
- Participants 13 years old and below may still win the Minor prize daily but are not eligible to win the MAJOR and GRAND prize.
- The more entries sent, the more chances of winning.
- A lucky draw through automatic software will decide the winners which will be randomly selected.
The following shall not qualify to win any prizes:
- ID of account sent without going through the registration procedure.
- Registered participants who have not sent in valid account during the Contest Period.
- Registered participants whose entries are found to be fraudulent based on reasonable parameters determined by Sponsors in consultation with FDA.
- Solidus Solution and Angkor Beverage Co,.Ltd staffs are not entitled to win MINOR prize, MAJOR and GRAND prizes.
- Entries are only counted every time they entered the codes.
- Incomplete info on account profile
- The use of any voting software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically send codes repeatedly is prohibited and will render all codes submitted by that individual consumer invalid. The Sponsor shall be at the liberty to take action as may be available under the law against such consumer.
- Registered participants who exceeded the allowable number of prizes that can be won in a particular day or during the Contest Period but only with respect to winnings above the allowed number of prizes.
- The Sponsor, PepsiCo International (PI), Pepsi Partners: Solidus Solution and Distributors, and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries and affiliates, distributors, dealerships and other companies/consultants involved in the implementation and execution of the Contest are collectively referred to herein as the Contest entities (“Contest Entities”). Employees of the Contest Entities and each of their respective immediate family members (i.e., spouse, parent, child, sibling and the “steps” of each) and persons living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Contest. Contest is void where prohibited or restricted by law. By participating in this Contest, an individual who meets the eligibility requirements and enters the Contest (individually “Entrant” and collectively “Entrants”) agrees to be bound by these official rules (“Official Rules”) and agrees that the decisions of the Contest Entities and their respective agents shall be final and binding in all matters pertaining to the Contest.
- Pepsi Cambodia reserve right to change prize, App’s feature or term & condition without notice.
PRIZES AND REDEMPTION:
LIST OF PRIZES UNIT COST(Riels and Dollars) Number of Winners Total Quantity TOTAL COST $ and Riels CATEGORY: GRAND PRIZE Honda Scoopy 2018 N/A 8 winners 8 $16,000
CATEGORY: MAJOR PRIZES iPhone X N/A 1 daily winner 3 $4,000
CATEGORY: MINOR PRIZES Pepsi Prizes and Wing Money N/A N/A $150,000
TOTAL PRIZES PROMO VALUE $170,000
Prize Winners announcement is identified in the Pepsi Cambodia’s Facebook page. The Major and Grand Prize Winners must go through the verification process and must submit requested requirements before he or she can be awarded the prize. All decisions made by the Sponsor in concurrence with the FDA shall be final.
The picture of prizes depicted on the press ads/posters/ TVC’s etc. are only representative and the actual prizes may vary from the depictions, also the programme does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation of the products or services being offered as prizes.
SCHEDULE OF PRIZES AND ANNOUNCEMENT OF WINNERS
LIST OF PRIZES Draw date Number of Winners Announcement Date Grand Prize: Honda Scoopy, iPhone X Grand Prize 8 winners 30, Aug-Dec, 2019, 5pm Major Prize Daily Lucky Draw 84 winners Major Prize Daily Lucky Draw 84 winners Daily Announcement First month from August 1, - August 28, 6PM Minor Prize Instant Win Till stock last n/a
HOW TO CLAIM PRIZE and VERIFICATION:
For Minor Prize:
- Save enough point to redeem the prize in Pepsi Rewards App
- The point will be claimed once the users enter the 10 digit codes
- The points won’t have expired date
- The points will be transferred immediately once the ID of winner is selected
- Prize is not convertible to cash.
For Major and Grand Prizes:
Honda Scoopy and iPhone X Monthly Lucky Draw
- A potential prize winner will be notified by a verification call from an authorized Angkor Beverage Co,.Ltd. representative within 24 hours.
- Each winner will be contacted 3 times over a period of 24 hours to inform them of the win. In the event that the winner is not contacted in the 3 tries the Sponsor shall be at a liberty to pass on the prize to the next winner or forfeit the prize in its entirety.
- A winner is deemed to be a potential winner pending verification of his or her eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules as determined by Sponsor, at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
- Arrangements will be made for the winner to personally claim the Major and Grand Prizes.
- Major and Grand Prizes are non-convertible to cash and shall only be given to winners with valid driving license.
- If winner is a minor, he/she must be accompanied by his parent/s or legal guardian. Legal guardian should have a valid ID for verification. The prize will be given in the name of the winner.
- The cost of insurance and registration of the Major and Grand Prize will have to be borne by the winner.
Winner must present the following to the authorized representative:
- Proof of purchase – caps/crown/label with winning promo code
- 2 valid ID’s with photos issued by any government agency or valid school ID for participants who are at least 13 y/o
- If a minor, proof that winner is at least 13 y/o such as birth certificate, baptismal certificate, school record or valid ID showing date of birth. Minors should be accompanied by guardians who need to present 2 valid ID’s with photos issued by the government.
- ID of Pepsi Rewards Account
Once verified, the winner will be asked to surrender the winning crown/cap/bottle and fill out a registration form with the following details:
- Full Name
- Mailing Address
- Contact Number
- Email Address
- Tax Identification Number, if applicable
- In the event that there are disqualified winners, the prize will be re-allocated within the Contest Period.
- ward of Prizes is subject to the verification of the prize winning.
For Provincial winners
- If the major and grand prize winner is from the province, the grand prize will be shipped to the winner’s nearest Sponsor’s plant.
- Minors must be accompanied by one parent/legal guardian, companions must present at least two valid ID’s with proof of birth date to the Organizer
- Major and Grand Prizes are non-transferable and non-assignable, except by Sponsor at Sponsor’s sole discretion. If a potential winner is found to be ineligible, is not in compliance with these Official Rules, declines to accept the prize or does not properly redeem the prize, the said potential winner may, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, forfeit the grand prize and an Alternate Winner Selection may be performed. At Sponsor’s discretion, unclaimed prizes may not be awarded. No more than the stated number of prizes in these Official Rules will be awarded.
- Organizer shall not be liable for any complaints regarding the quality or performance of the Prizes. Any claim shall be made directly to the manufacturers of the prizes, as per the product warranty terms and manufacturers will alone continue to be liable for the prizes, wherever applicable.
- Choice of colour of the Major and Grand prize is at the sole discretion of the Sponsor and no request in this regard will be entertained by the Sponsors.
- For detail Term & Condition visit https://app.pepsicambodia.com/terms
- FDA Representative shall be invited to check, test, validate and verify the computer system for registration, sending of reply messages and receiving of entries and to witness the drawing of winning codes that are randomly generated by the computer.
A participant can only register one facebook account at a time with the same registration details however limitation on winnings will apply on a per registrant basis ID number of the account, not on per mobile number basis.
MINOR MAJOR GRAND Users can win twice throughout daily Lucky draw Users can only win once throughout the promo period Users can only win 1x throughout the promo period. Major prize winners are not qualified to win in the grand draw.
- Registered participants will have to verify the account upon the register account.
- Registered participants and their entries may be disqualified from the promo if they are found to be fraudulent based on reasonable parameters determined by Pepsi Cambodia in consultation with FDA.
- A promo code can be sent by a registered mobile number only once. A potential winner of the MAJOR and GRAND Prizes will be asked to present and surrender the crown/cap/bottles bearing the winning code as part of the verification process.
- Only verified and qualified winners of the MINOR, MAJOR and GRAND Prizes will be announced in advertisements and other related materials. By participating in the Contest, registered participants agree that their names and photos may be used, mentioned or shown in advertisements and other related materials.
- Tampered caps/tap will be disqualified. This will be checked by Pepsi Cambodia Team and will be evaluated by Pepsi Cambodia, Solidus Solution. and FDA. A determination that a winning cap/labels is tampered made by Pepsi Cambodia and concurred in by the FDA shall be final.
- Failure to submit all requirements for claiming prizes may result in disqualification. Sponsor, in consultation with the FDA, may waive the submission or presentation of any of such requirements for valid reasons.
- Major and Grand prizes cannot be transferred to another person. Winners will not be required by Sponsor to pay tax in order to claim prizes.
- During the awarding of the prize, winner will be asked to sign an acknowledgement receipt which states that he/she has received the prize in good condition.
- In case there is threat to the integrity and security of the computer system used for the Contest or if the operation of such computer system has been compromised, Sponsor, with FDA’s concurrence, may immediately suspend the promotion.
- All decisions made by Sponsor with FDA’s concurrence relating to this promotion will be deemed final.
- All crowns/caps/labels submitted towards verification shall become the property of Sponsor.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
The Contest Entities and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, representatives, consultants, contractors, legal counsel, advertising, public relations, promotional, fulfillment and marketing agencies, website providers, Web masters and their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives, designees and agents are collectively referred to herein as the released parties (“Released Parties”).
By participating in this Contest, participants agree that:
- The Participant shall take full responsibility over the content shared for this Contest. The Organizer shall be free of any claims whatsoever with respect to the photos and content submitted by the Participant.
- Organizers shall not be responsible for any loss, injury or any other liability arising out of the promotion. Organizer shall not be liable for any loss or damage due to Act of God, Central and State governmental actions, policies and other force majeure circumstances and shall not be liable to pay any amount as compensation or otherwise for any such loss.
- The Participant agrees that Organizer is only reproducing the photos uploaded on the Social Media Accounts and that Organizer has the right and authority to remove any such uploaded content deemed inappropriate from Social Media Accounts either itself or by taking appropriate legal action (civil or criminal) against the Contestant
- The Released Parties are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, stolen, misdirected, postage due, or undeliverable communications, email notifications or postal mail; or for any computer, telephone, satellite, cable, network, electronic or Internet hardware or software malfunctions, failures, connections or availability; or garbled, corrupt or jumbled transmissions, service provider/Internet/Page/Usenet accessibility, availability or traffic congestion; or any technical, mechanical, printing, or typographical or other error; or unauthorized human intervention; or the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information; or the failure to capture, or loss of, any such information.
- The Released Parties are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by any Page users, tampering, hacking or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest and assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, technical error, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to the Page or any Contest-related website(s).
- The Released Parties are not responsible for any injury or damage, whether personal or property, to participants or to any person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in the Contest and/or accepting a prize.
- The Released Parties shall not be responsible or liable for entries that are entered by any automated computer, program, mechanism or device, for any entries more than the stated limit or for entries that are late, forged, lost, misplaced, misdirected, tampered with, incomplete, deleted, damaged, garbled or otherwise not in compliance with the Official Rules, and all such entries may, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, be disqualified.
If, for any reason, an entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost or otherwise destroyed, corrupted or for any other reason not accepted as an entry in the Contest, the participant’s sole remedy is to enter the Contest again (if the Contest has closed, then the said Entrant shall have no other remedy apart from the possibility of entering a future contest of the Sponsor, with the understanding that there is no guarantee of any such future contest).
If, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as planned, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest and/or proceed with the Contest, including the selection of winners in a manner that it deems fair and reasonable.
Laws and Regulations:
Contest is subject to all federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
By entering the Contest, each participant agrees:
- to be bound by these Official Rules and by all applicable laws and by the decisions of Sponsor which shall be binding and final;
- to waive any rights to claim ambiguity with respect to these Official Rules
- to waive all his or her rights to bring any claim, action or proceeding against any of the Released Parties in connection with the Contest; and
- That all personal details submitted by each user must be accurate, complete and are subject to provision of proof upon request of the Organizer. Any inaccurate or incomplete information found in a submission will result in disqualification of the user
- That the Sponsor has the sole discretion to disqualify any photograph or screenshot determined by the Sponsor to be obscene, profane, lewd, defamatory, threatening, harassing, libelous, deceptive, invasive of another’s privacy, offensive or inappropriate in any manner whatsoever
- That the Sponsor reserve the right to change/ modify terms and conditions and/ or criteria of the Contest and / or the Prize for the Contest and/ or the duration/ timing of the Contest, at any time at their own discretion and without any prior notice and without assigning any reason
- To grant the Sponsor irrevocable consent in perpetuity to the use his/ her name, photographs, video submitted and/or taken during the prize distribution in connection with the Contest, in any and all applications including but not limited to advertising, commercials, promotion, stories, text, articles and commercial exploitation, in any and all media forms, including but not limited to radio, broadcast and television, newspapers and magazines at any time without the Participants’ further knowledge or consent
to forever and irrevocably agree to release, defend, indemnify and hold harmless each of the Released Parties from any and all claims, lawsuits, judgments, causes of action, proceedings, demands, fines, penalties, liability, costs and expenses (including, without limitation, reasonable outside attorneys’ fees) that may arise in connection with:
- the violation of any third-party privacy, personal, publicity or proprietary rights;
- typographical or printing errors in these Official Rules or any Contest materials;
- acceptance, attendance at, receipt, travel related to, participation in, delivery of, possession, defects in, use, nonuse, misuse, inability to use, loss, damage, destruction, negligence or willful misconduct in connection with the use of a prize (or any component thereof);
- any change in the prizing (or any components thereof) due to unavailability or due to reasons beyond the Released Parties control, including but not limited to by reason of any acts of God, any action(s), regulation(s), order(s) or request(s) by any governmental or quasi- governmental entity (whether or not such action(s), regulation(s), order(s) or request(s) prove(s) to be invalid), equipment failure, threatened or actual terrorist acts, earthquake, war, fire, flood, explosion, unusually severe weather, hurricane, embargo, labor dispute or strike (whether legal or illegal), labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slow-down, civil disturbance, insurrection, riot or any other cause beyond any of the Released Parties’ control, or as otherwise permitted in these Official Rules;
- any interruptions in or postponement, cancellation or modification of the Contest;
- human error;
- incorrect or inaccurate transcription, receipt or transmission of any part of any entry (including, without limitation, the registration information or any parts thereof);
- any technical malfunctions or unavailability of the Page or any telephone network, computer system, computer online system, mobile device, computer timing and/or dating mechanism, computer equipment, software, or Internet service provider, or mail service utilized by any of the Released Parties or by an Entrant;
- interruption or inability to access the Contest, the Page or any other Contest-related websites or any online service via the Internet due to hardware or software compatibility problems;
- any damage to participant’s (or any third person’s) equipment used to access the Contest and/or its contents related to or resulting from any part of the Contest;
- any lost/delayed data transmissions, omissions, interruptions, defects, and/or any other errors or malfunctions;
- any late, lost, stolen, mutilated, misdirected, delayed, garbled, corrupted, destroyed, incomplete, undeliverable or damaged entries;
- any wrongful, negligent, or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any of the Released Parties;
- lost, late, stolen, misdirected, damaged or destroyed prizing (or any element thereof); and/or
- the negligence or willful misconduct by Entrant.
- Warranty: Without limiting the foregoing, everything regarding this Contest, including the Page and a Contest prize and/or all prize component(s), are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a purpose or non-infringement.
Except where prohibited, participants agrees that: a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Contest, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and c) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. Participants agree that the statute of limitations for asserting any claims shall be a period of one (1) year from the time the cause of action accrued, or the cause of action shall be forever barred.
WINNER WAIVER OF CLAIMS:
By accepting a Contest prize, a winner agrees to voluntarily waive, release and relinquish any and all claims, damages, losses, expenses, remedies, demands, debts, obligations, causes of action and/or claims for relief (collectively “Claims”) that a winner may have against the Released Parties and agrees to discharge, to indemnify and hold harmless the Released Parties from all Claims arising out of or relating to the Contest and/or a Contest prize, including but not limited to Claims for bodily injury, personal injury, emotional distress, property damage, or death and/or dismemberment (collectively “Damages”) occurring to a winner or others. In addition, by accepting a prize, a winner agrees to be responsible to research the details about a prize including any inherent dangers associated with a prize and as a result agrees to accept personal responsibility for any such dangers and any resulting Damages.
CAUTION AND WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE, THE PAGE, OR TO UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. In the event of any conflict with any Contest details contained in these Official Rules and Contest details contained in any Contest promotional materials/notifications, the details of the Contest as set forth in these Official Rules shall prevail. The Terms are governed by the laws of the Cambodia. Any dispute shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts in the Cambodia.